My Beautiful Babies!

My Beautiful Babies!
Traejan & Alana

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thanks Rachee-Poo!

Much to the persuasion of my sister, Rachel, I have joined that ranks of Mormon Moms who have blogs! It seems that almost everyone has a blog nowadays which is, I think, a really good thing because it is a great and easy way to record and remember all the things and feelings at this point in our lives.  So hopefully I can utilize this blog much better than the manual pen and paper journal I have at home... :S

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your welcome Necia-Poo! Can't wait to hear about all the adventures of your little family!

Jessie said...

Hooray! I can't wait to hear all your adventures in mommyhood and in the hospital as a nurse! Post lots please!!!

Lauren said...

I think the BEST part of blogging is stalking people, really. Now we all get to stalk you! Welcome to the blog world, Necia!